Golfball Light Bulbs

The golfball light bulb gets its name from its small, round shape. Golfball bulbs are sometimes referred to as 'round' bulbs, although this is a vague term that sometimes includes other types of bulb (globes, for example). You will most commonly find golfball light bulbs used in smaller lamps and light fittings, where a standard GLS bulb would just be too big.

Read our guide to golfball light bulbs for more information.

Refine By

Cap Type
Glass Type
Colour of Light
Equivalent Wattage (W)
IP Rating
Energy rating

Why Buy From Us?

  • Up to 5 years warranty
  • 30 day hassle free returns
  • Excellent Trustpilot reviews
  • Next day delivery
  • Price match service
  • Free delivery orders over £50