Fly Killer Tubes (White Tube)

Blacklight bulbs are not to be confused with blacklight blue (BLB) ones. While they’re named similarly, and both give off UVA light, they have very different uses. Blacklight bulbs (often referred to as BL368 or BL350) are the ones you will see used in bug zappers in shops and kitchens, as the bugs are attracted to the UV light.

These bulbs commonly come in opaque white tubes – either straight or turned into more compact shapes. They emit a mixture of ultraviolet and visible light and will appear to glow a luminous blue colour when in operation.

Click here to read our handy guide on all things UV. Alternatively, please contact us if you need any further advice.

Refine By

Shape / Type
Cap Type
Colour of Light
Tube Length (mm)

Why Buy From Us?

  • Up to 5 years warranty
  • 30 day hassle free returns
  • Excellent Trustpilot reviews
  • Next day delivery
  • Price match service
  • Free delivery orders over £50