These installation instructions are provided for information purposes only - relating to product Phoebe LED Intelligent Smart Touch-Sensitive 220W Dimmer Switch WIFI.
This product is not suitable for use with already Smart Wi-Fi enabled light bulbs such as LED Smart light bulbs.
Can only be used with non-smart LED, incandescent or halogen lighting.
Requires TUYA App and Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz 802.11b/g/n for set up.
- Turn power off at the mains.
- Check for voltage to ensure power is off to prevent electric shock.
- Follow the wiring instructions in accordance with current wiring regulations.
- Screw the dimmer into the back box.
- Mount switch cover plate.
- Turn power back on at the mains.
Safety Warning - (Product is for indoor use only)
To avoid the risk of fire, electrical shock or injury, we recommend that installation is carried out by a qualified electrician.
Before use please carefully read wiring instructions. Before commencing any electrical work ensure power supply is switched off at the mains. Either by switching off the consumer unit or by removing the appropriate fuse. Wiring should be in accordance with the latest IEE regulations (BS 7671).
The ends of individual conductors should have the insulation removed by approx 12mm. Any bare earth conductors should be sleeved to within 12mm of the ends.
Connection and Manual Operation
- Once power is safely connected, the white LED status light will turn-on, indiciating dimmer is ready.
- Push on/off button to turn on/off light.
- When the light is on, the user can use touch control to adjust the brightness of the light. The status indicator on the panel will change at the same time.
* First time set-up device name: Smart Dimmer Switch.
If during set-up you are requested to RESET the device:
Press and hold the On/Off button for 5 seconds then release - the Status LED will flash to indicate set-up mode has been activated.
Intelligent Dimmer Switch can be controlled by voice control via the Tuya App or Smart Home Hub.
To connect your Intelligent Dimmer Switch to your home hub please follow your home hub set-up instructions for adding a new Tuya Smart Device.